5.24.2017

More (Almost) Real Time

Because my children aren't the only sillies in the house...

We spent most of today in the garden, trying to get some seeds and plants in the ground before rain comes tonight and stays for the next few days.  Half an hour ago, I was tired and dragging as we finished up the potato row.  Shuffling past Mildred with the wheelbarrow, I mumbled, "Hey, Babe.  Grab my pillow there, will you, and bring it to the manure pile."

PILLOW?!

I wanted her to grab the shovel I'd just tossed on the ground.  How's that for subconscious desires speaking, huh?

3 comments :

sarah said...

It's not where I would want to take a nap, but to each her own. If nothing else, it sounds soft...

Abigail said...

The only problem is that it's been raining four-legged creatures of all sorts for days, and now my soft bed is a bunch of squish and smoosh.

sarah said...

That's not a good napping place at all.