11.30.2022

January

 










































































Posting snapshots from January 2022, the start of a new year, just a few days after Advent has begun, the start of the liturgical New Year, is a strange sort of fitting order, yes?  I'll just pretend I thoughtfully engineered it so.  


I don't remember anything of January save what these pictures reflect. Susannah took pictures of things outside, and I took pictures of people inside, and here I lay them in a line.


3 comments :

Abigail said...

p.s. Ransom is shining a headlamp in his face. He does not have a phone, so I am only a halfway terrible mother.

Molly said...

What? That baby doesn’t own his own phone??? 😁
Love these memories of your January. Seems blissful and lovely. Easing into another year of memory-making. Love it!

Much love!

Abigail said...

Maybe a phone for his third birthday??? ;)