3.27.2005

AHOY, MATIES

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.

Be on the sharp lookout for a slew of snapshots to come in the next few days (or be forewarned to avoid them). I must fulfil my editing duties first- which, Sags, is truly a joy-filled duty- and then create a poster for my husband. (Actually, the poster is for his bearded professor, and I hope it stuns him senseless with its beauty.)

This last week was a whirlwind of hither and thither, and although my body did not rest entirely as it should have, my spirit is much refreshed. Visits with loved family and chums and a coating of snow are to thank for that.

Millie has been sick for the last two days, and we weren't able to join our local church group for worship this Easter morning, but our hearts rejoice that Christ is risen indeed!

We are thankful for everyone's continued prayers for me and mine during recent events. God was again gracious in preserving health and giving peace.

No comments :