3.28.2005

OF TWO MINDS

I must've told John a million times that my blog needs to end.

Its fluff and nonsense would seem such a waste if not for the need of two procrastinators who cavort happily about its realms. Oh, yes, and I mustn't forget little John Terry, for whom I will post new pictures in a few days. A dear boy with fine taste in blogs...

It's just shy of nine o'clock, so the phone is off-limits, and John won't return home from school for another hour and a half. If it weren't for this electronic space, to whom could I share the comfort found in a two-year old's sweet kisses and a whispered, "I yud you foreder, mom."

So there.
One point for Mister Blog.

1 comment :

Rebecca said...

After reading that first sentence, you had me sweating. It sure would be disappointing not having a blogger-bud. Yours is my favorite blog to check. Would you do that to an old friend? ;-)