8.16.2008

Organic Gold

We had a crazed canning party a few weeks back. Some friends of ours from college visited with 70 pounds of tomatoes and all the fixin's for salsa. I was in a tizzy and forgot to drain the tomatoes, so we ended up with juicy salsa, the organic, canned tomatoes ended up costing their weight in gold, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Only I'd try for less Tizzy and more Martha...

Dani took this picture of Tim and their daughter through our screen door. I was completely taken by this little girl. The last time I saw her, she was a sleepy newborn, and now she could charm a rattlesnake with her grin.



And to prove that we had company, and good company at that, I took this picture of Jamie packing up the goods.

1 comment :

Griffen said...

Jamie too?!! What fun. Hugs all around.