12.19.2008

A Charming Post: Children Playing in Snow

At least that was my intention, but the girls were like this for much of the time I was outside, and then I came in because Piper needed a mother.


So, instead, you get a Charming Picture of Abby Grinning (Why is she grinning? Because she shaved her head that morning and nobody knows yet.)






And as a pathetic bonus, here are Charming Pictures of an Ice-Encrusted Clothesline.





I know. I abandon you again for over a month, and this is what you get?! Pathetic.

5 comments :

Liana said...

did you REALLY shave your head?!

sharon said...

Seriuosly?????

GET SOME PICTURES UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!

heidiann(e) said...

i don't believe you, silly girl.

Rebecca said...

I wonder how many people believed you....and if you caused anyone alarm? For me? I NEARLY believed you and that was even after having just SEEN you---head FULL of hair! Silly me. So gullible.

That last ice picture was spectacular!

Abigail said...

I'm dumb. I wasn't trying to trick anyone; I just typed that when I loaded the picture and thought to myself that I looked bald.

I'm not.

Bald.

(But if my hair keeps falling out at the same rate it has been, I will be soon!)