12.18.2015

Musophobia With the Lights On


I let the oldest three stay up a bit later than normal, and as a consolation, I let these three fall asleep with the twinkle lights on.  After checking on them later, Annika told me I should take a picture of Piper.








You see, Pip sleeps directly below the attic crawlspace, and hearing all the scampers, scratches, and gnawings of old-farmhouse-night-creatures has given her a small phobia of mice.


I say "small," but it's really a large enough fear to cause her to empty out her pillowcase, stuff her feet inside for safekeeping, and sleep all topsy-turvy at the foot of her bed...more than once.






Then there's this boy, who's not afraid of anything, but, then, he has Hulk for a bedfellow.




And please don't worry,  We're kind to rodents in this house.




No comments :