8.28.2019

Leftovers








We had to keep John Wayne tied up while Olivia was in her first heat cycle. He was CRAZY. Look at that lovable oaf, so desperate for a glimpse of the lovely little dog in the backyard that he kept climbing up on the junk car, perched like a clumsy bird just to keep an eye on her.





If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. In May, I made a short-lived and semi-valiant attempt to lose the 12 pounds I gained over the winter-- the 12 pounds, which, bafflingly enough, given my exemplary eating habits, have since been joined by a couple more.

Anyway, after wheezing and slogging for a while, I came inside for stretches, and Skylark was bothered by my prostrate position. She kept trying to lift my head up because, clearly, something was wrong.





Then she joined in. 

Long story, bad pictures, cute baby.





This belongs on a future Frugal Fancy-pants. I had to borrow a hammer drill to fit the large drill bit size needed to make a homemade chicken waterer. I thought it was super-cool.

Plus, the pristine setting around me is just crying out to be preserved.

Someday.







No comments :