8.28.2019

Little Fire Growing Bigger


Everything I've ever written about Aidan probably still holds true. He is delightful, and he is exhausting; he is a fiery, explosive, winsome little ball of affection. And he is FIVE now! Five is such a nice age. He's still small enough in body to carry up to bed and still small enough in spirit to be disappointed if I don't.

Oh, how we love him.




Birthday breakfast wish...






He wanted a car cake with fire coming out of it. I succeeded slightly better than last year. Hey, at least the cake didn't fall over before we even cut into it!  Lesson learned.






I made him slide up his shades for this picture, and he obliged.





Poof! Another year and another wish.

Aidan Raphael-- our little Fire. Our little Arrow. May our Father temper your strength and guide you true. We love you, my boy.






No comments :