7.12.2022

Tenth Child: Chicken Nugget: Crummy Lighting



I'm a bit of a weirdo, and one of the ways this manifested is that I waited to feed Ransom solid food until the stars aligned because I wanted to feed him when I both remembered to do so AND when there was good lighting for posterity-snapshots.

Well, last spring and summer were unhealthily busy, and that moment either never arrived or I didn't recognize it until the moment had passed. One night, when Ransom was seven months old and solely milk-fed, John tried to feed him a gross freezer chicken nugget. We'd been working hard all day, and when John called and offered to pick up something quick and easy for supper on the way home, I gratefully accepted. I didn't know he was going to cut our baby's teeth on a chicken nugget, though!





That's all it took. I broke out the baby cereal, and that was that, terrible lighting, broken camera, and all.

















   




                                                                   

No comments :