4.07.2011

By Reason of Insanity

For Annika's birthday, we invited a bunch of girl cousins to spend the night. Added to our own brood, the total number of girls in the house was an even dozen, leaving John high and dry with John Wayne.

There was much layering of fancy poofs.



One forest Wren.


A wee gnome with her keeper. (Yup, Jacy. You're the Keeper of the Gnome.)



And two Little Misses Muffet. I couldn't resist these two and asked if they'd sit still for one second. They lasted about three seconds before giggles overcame them. Oh, Twinnies...


7 comments :

Liana said...

LOVE this series of photos.

heidiann(e) said...

those twins are so darling.

Laura said...

I agree... those twins who are very "alice in wonderland" are precious!

Full of Grace said...

I was taken (in a great way) by the two alice in wonderlands, that is a wall pic for sure :)

Rebecca said...

they are showstoppers, those twins!

I am amazed at how many princesses you can cloak in your magic, bottomless costume chest. And for all sizes too!

It will be a sad day when our children have outgrown dress up, won't it?

Abigail said...

If I have my way, they never will. All through high school and college, I had a "Bin o' fun" with dress-up clothes big enough for me and my pals, and even though I discarded it during one of our many moves, I've begun hunting more out at rummage sales for the big girl cousins (of course not, ahem, for me).

Abigail said...

(All right. Maybe a little for me...)