4.07.2011

She Moved to Barbados-- For Good This Time

I've decided spring is not coming this year.

The door blocked by snow that reached Annie's chin cemented my conclusion,




as did the five-foot snow drift in the backyard.







I'm fine with this for now.



Winter's not half bad, you know.



Nor are little girls full of love for a flawed mama,




who sometimes puts on her snowveralls and grins for the camera.



(And if you pretend that my chin is my nose and my nose is my chin like Annika did while Millie took this picture, you may grin, too.)

p.s. The ground is bare, but it's snowing right now.

2 comments :

Full of Grace said...

I love this pic of you, it's so much fun :)

Rebecca said...

Matt always laughs at me and says "Your such a kid."

Now I know I am not alone.

:-) Love it.