4.07.2011

Elmer Fudd, I Salute You

The girls spend part of every day in costume, though it's not always evident on shotsnaps. Piper rediscovered this costume a few weeks ago and spent not just part of a day, but two days straight in it. I'm not ashamed that I even let her sleep in it (lazy!). After finding a window, however, on which someduck had liberated several ounces of marker juice, I went hunting. I tracked her to the kitchen, where I found her covered in marker but looking innocent, and promptly stripped her before tossing the plumage in the wash.



Since then, the duck has been hibernating in the costume chest.

I almost miss her.



p.s. Piper just meandered over and after noticing these pictures, said, "Me ducky costume in the 'puter!" Then she immediately dug out the costume and put it on. The Duck abides.

1 comment :

Rebecca said...

that top Pip face is perfectly ducky.