8.15.2011

Oops. I Lied.



I did take more than four pictures. I forgot about these pictures John and I took at the beach using the small camera. You know, the one Dudette said was "for my purse." John's mom is newly retired from working for the town, so she always makes a little call before we go to the beach, and the attendants wave us through. Going to the beach is something the girls and I look forward to all year, and we know it for the gift it is.

The day was cool, and neither John nor I felt like swimming like we normally do, so instead we sat, read, and watched the girls. I also had fun experimenting with the settings on the small camera, which I don't use as often as the Fancy one, and I took dozens of dull pictures.














When I went to test the water, John took some pictures, and I love how interesting his shots are. They make mine look too safe and tidy in comparison.



















My three favorite pictures that he took are the following three. I like this One for obvious reasons.




I think this one is funny.



And I found this picture of my goosebumps especially moving.



4 comments :

Titi said...

Oo, John did take some good pictures. I particularly like the ones with you walking toward him and the girls in the background. it just says, "Joy!!"

Abigail said...

I like them, too. They're also the ones about which Millie giggled and said, "You look funny!"

And I do! (I like them, anyway.)

cadie said...

I like his photos, too. They're interesting, as you said!

Rebecca said...

John took GREAT pictures! Though my favorites would be different! hehehe