8.17.2011

Wish You Were Here!

Um. Could the same person who found my new glasses also return the lens cap to my camera?

It's been missing since the church retreat, and, for the sake of efficiency, I choose to believe the glasses and lens cap are together.

Maybe they're vacationing by the lake. Lazy laze-abouts.


p.s. While I'm begging, for a month and a half I've also been missing the small, smooth, gray piece of magic cloth with which I cleaned the camera lens. I stole it from my husband's computer case, though, so I guess it serves me right.

p.p.s. It's the strangest thing, but I also have been missing my favorite $100, 000.00 bill for a looong time now. Baffling, really...

3 comments :

Molly said...

Oh, I hope you find it all...especially the $100,000,00 bill:-)

Titi said...

lol, you have favorite $100,000 bills? I love them all equally!! ;)

Rebecca said...

Those evasive lens caps. I lost mine about a month after getting my camera and never did get it replaced.

Hm. Maybe those bills were in the wallet that we kept CLAIMING was ours at the retreat but no one believed us. Sheesh. Where is the trust these days?!