8.31.2013

Candy Ben Does It Again, or, We Don't Deserve This





I need to mail Ben's great-uncle the longest, juice-stained thank you ever written.  We picked free blueberries for a second time on an overcast morning punctuated by dark clouds and rainfall.  Mopsy came along, and I brought my camera, so you get a few photos.  I took them in a brief lull of picking and then returned to work immediately.  Half a dozen buckets won't fill themselves, you know, even though half a dozen bellies seem to have no problem doing the same.







Zeke understands blueberry picking on a primal level.  Eat, eat, EAT!  Forget preserving any for the winter, Mama!  I want to EAT.





All children should be named Sal.




























3 comments :

Art Teacher said...

kuplink, kuplank, kuplunk ;)

Abigail said...

I see you've got the book memorized, too! (Good taste, that.)

heidiann(e) said...

Goldenrod, goldenrod! I love goldenrod!
ANNNNNnnddddd....

BLUEBERRIES!

hooray for more!