3.03.2014

One Lone Little Monkey




Just because he's a boy doesn't mean he's exempt.  Those two red fingernails?  He painted them himself before the poisonous smell of nail polish alerted me.




Oh, yes.  The hunt.  I tracked this wild beast to his native habitat and quietly stole these images of him feasting on local fruits.






It's painstaking work, but jungle creatures know their survival depends upon it.







He was even willing to sacrifice his own needs for those of the tribe.
(Good, little monkey.)




3 comments :

Rebecca said...

I won't say it on ALL of them but I must say it once...

you have skillfully and beautifully captured the most endearing bits of each of your gifts and strung them like pearls for us.

Gorgeous photos of gorgeous sweetlings with gorgeous personalities all their own.

Molly said...

Rebecca said it so well! It is a joy to see the beauty of your day, truly! Zeke is a cutie and also growing up too quickly.

Loved every.single.photo!

Much love!

Abigail said...

Oooh, such nice comments! Thank you, truly.

I'm glad no one has yet commented regarding my cruel relentlessness in taking down these children, one by one. :)