3.27.2014

Cozykin

 


With a little over seven weeks to go, it's about time I introduced Cozykin.   I finally had my first prenatal appointment two weeks back, at which time they both confirmed my pregnancy (Phew! So glad a baby's wriggling in there instead of an animate melon!) and took a first peek at this little one.

This boy (girl) is so handsome (beautiful), don't you think?

Watching the assured, easy movements of a baby who hasn't yet entered the wider world is incredible.  The wonder never fades.

9 comments :

Rebecca said...

I do say.

What a sweetling. Look at those lips!

Molly said...

God's gift of creation is always a wonder to behold! Welcome precious baby Cozykin.

Much love!

Titi said...

Glad you've had a chance for a little look-see. . .I've been running into an uncomfortably lot of pregnancies of my friends and acquaintances that are not so happy, so I confess to be being selfishly relieved that CozyKin didn't have anything more to show off besides a smile and a wave.

DaniRizzo said...

Congratulations, Owens! Beautiful!

Full of Grace said...

Beautiful...Truly Beautiful...

Renata said...

Hi Abigail
I'm guessing you must be due soon. Just wanted to let you know I am praying for you and bub! I hope you are keeping well!
Blessings
Renata:)

Millie said...

Renata,
One week! Or two...or three... :)
Thanks for your prayers. I certainly do appreciate and welcome them, especially as the time for babe to arrive draws closer.

Millie said...

p.s.
Dani,
Just a quick shout-out to say "hullo!" I'm glad you pop in here from time to time, because I forget that we have this little link! In person again, someday...

Abigail said...

MILDRED!!!!!

What are you doing posing as your MOTHER?!

(Or I just forgot to sign in. Oops.)