9.03.2019

Closet Bedroom, Redux, Part 2



I have impeccable timing. I woke up on the morning of Piper's birthday and decided it was the perfect time to paint not only Annika's closet bedroom but also Mildred's and the big room.  First, I had to fill in the holes leftover from the shelving we took down in Millie's closet bedroom a couple of years ago.

Lots of holes.





Then we had to move all the stuff in the big room into the center of the room.





I did mention that our landing was a trash heap for three months, right?  This was the worst of it, and I wasn't joking.








I painted the ceilings in the three rooms, the walls, the doors, and all the trim in a couple of days.  I also painted the old windows.

They were due for it.






More to come another day. I know you're all dying to see it!




No comments :