9.03.2019

Discovering (Skylark's Location)


Sarah and Bryan came for a week-long visit with the cousins, and I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON. 

Sarah is pregnant with little Nye Number 3, and I let her take all the snapshots with her fancy camera. All I have to show for a week's worth of playing is pictures of my children at the Discovery Center. I was busy trying not to lose Skylark in all the chaos, which is why most of the snapshots feature her. The pictures of the other children are merely incidental, as I'd snap pictures of them in passing as I chased Skylark through different parts of the building. Alas, Elijah and Keziah just barely made it into three of the frames.










Elijah sighting! Behind Aidan's big head!






Here's Skylark on her first shopping spree. Wait! What's that I see?!





Zoom in for the closeup and you can see the happy twins Keziah and Cadence crying over their lack of shopping carts.
























There are two funny things about this picture. One: Aidan's funny face. Two: the fact that as I was taking the picture Skylark ran out the door, as you can see. It took me over five minutes to find her, too.










AHA! In my travels, I found Mildred hiding out with her knitting in the treehouse.













Outside in the Storybook Garden, Skylark thought her earthly purpose was to rearrange the iron chairs into every possible configuration. I was glad because she stayed in one spot for five minutes!

















And, look! There's the back of Elijah's head on the far right next to the carousel! Whew. Got the cousin snapshots covered. You can count on me.




1 comment :

heidiann(e) said...

Oh! Skylark's sweet little body in those perfectly small blue chairs!
I could gobble her up.