4.18.2020

I Know I Promised Pictures of Puppies...

...but our roly-poly Brownie is practically a puppy, so this string of snapshots counts.


Remember when Cadence was two years old, and she was wearing a cute outfit, and she was clean, and I actually did her hair, and then I took pictures to commemorate the occasion?  Yeah, that's the same idea here with a two year-old Skylark, only with different results due to their vastly different personalities.








We enjoyed a sparkling conversation.





And then she chased the chickens.









Right after I took this picture, she snagged one by its tail feathers and held on for dear life until I convinced her to release the poor creature.


























I don't remember what she was talking about, but she kept getting excited and pulling this delightful pose out of her pocket, with slight variations.

















I did not pose her, but I was glad when she sat for a minute. Note the muddied socks. Now that's more like real life.













Man, we love this girl. Even in black and white, she's splashed all over with color.






3 comments :

Rebecca said...

oh my word.

I must never, ever, ever have my children move away from home. Skylark HAS GROWN UP since I last saw her- and it makes me so sad! I can't imagine what grandparents must feel when they don't get to see their grandchildren.

I know I am not Skylarks' Granny, but I am still missing her growing UP!

I love all of these pictures of that little Dandelion Puff so much. I love her expression sitting in that bush. I love her little knees smushed together. I love her stiff as a board squinty grin. And her dancing in the daylilies. (I think that is what they are anyway.)

Abigail said...

She's not big yet! She still wants mokey, so she's gotta be a baby still, right?

These are some of my favorite pictures of her because her personality just shoots out of some of them. What a goof!

Abigail said...

P.s. Look at that fifth picture from the bottom and tell me if you see Ineke in it. We thought we'd gone back in time!