4.04.2020

Leftovers


All it takes is two warm March days, and everyone thinks we live in Aruba.








...especially this girl.












I took this picture of Aidan because the way he's cradling his face in his hands made me think of baby Aidan in these pictures.  He always slept like this as a baby, and I catch him doing the same now. Sweetness.








Mopsy unsuccessfully tries to get Ruger to acknowledge responsibility. Even faced with all that black and white, he stubbornly resists.






Yeah! We live in Aruba!








4 comments :

Sarah Tate said...

We are also celebrating 40 degree weather with short sleeves. We have to wait until May to really get warm, but...it's coming! it's coming! it's coming!

Abigail said...

Snow in the forecast tomorrow...but you're right!
Waiting in hope. :)

(And I bet you guys still have snowdrifts up north.)

Rebecca said...

It's almost MAY and it is STILL snowing! It snowed just yesterday! Thankfully, just a bit.

I'd take Aruba right now. Heck, I would take Maryland or VA right now.

Oh Aidan! THose two pictures, side by side, are priceless.

Abigail said...

Today's gorgeous!

And what am I doing?! Commenting on my own blog.

ERG.