4.18.2020

Leftovers


The puppies are still spending nights inside (and making enough mess for 100 puppies...sigh), but we've been trying to have them spend most days outside. Usually, they're loose and tearing all my flowerbeds and bulbs to shreds (another, sadder sigh), but before we knew how Ruger would react to them, we enclosed them while he was off. He just looked at them quizzically and wondered why so many little mammals looked just like him. WHY INDEED, RUGER?!





Cadie! I feel like we owe you thank-you notes for your thank-you notes! The children were over-the-moon when your package arrived and spent a couple of days showing me everything about their goodies, trading stickers, and lining everything out on the floor. Everyone put their cards into the "special papers to save until old age" folders, too.

Smashing success. :)







("Hey, Mama. Me want do this when me bigger.")
Me, too, Aidan. Me, too.





And here are some old, stray pictures from my phone.

This one makes me sad. We miss you, Adele'!




I don't even know, so don't ask. I found six similar pictures on my phone, too, a string of chilly, shoeless mystery.






Grandma Owen mailed her pull-ups. She was excited! Always line up things you're excited about and then walk on them like they're the yellow brick road. Have a sister casually enter the picture with a non-functional b-b gun to add even more spice.





Sweet non-baby Baby.





Grandma Owen strikes again with perfect shirts for these two girls.




No comments :