10.04.2005

Too much information....

When I asked Millie what she'd like for lunch today, she replied, "A snake. A whole one."
________________________________________________________

The current heat wave allows me to wear tank tops! Today Millie poked my arm and asked (in all sincerity), "What's that fat spot, Mom?"

"That what?" I responded, only to have her repeat, "What's that fat spot?"

When I burst into uncontrollable laughter, she joined in, even though she didn't know what was so funny. (I don't look quite as chubby in the elongated shadow shot, but trust me, there are fat spots!)
_______________________________________________________

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Deirdre says she wouldn't want to eat a snake for lunch. She would like to eat tuna fish for lunch. Maybe a compromise--a snake salad sandwhich, as opposed to a hole snake?