7.03.2017

Spring Became Summer, Just Like That

































































































































































It's been two months since I last flooded this space with photos, and the pile growing higher tells me it's due time.  It's the worst time, though!  By slapping these up, I'm avoiding weeds that must be descended from Goliath, so for now, I'll leave off the extra blathering and get to work. Plus, I just glanced out the window and saw Annika lying down to cover herself in black plastic when she's supposed to be covering pathways.  I'm off!  Spreading order and cheer throughout Nanticoke, that's me.

3 comments :

Abigail said...

That picture of Piper looking glum?

Math book + spring's first arrival = MISERY

sarah said...

That's right, Pipes.

Abigail said...

I looked just about as glum, too.