3.13.2008

More of the Same, Only Different

My not-so-little sister Debbie has been in London for the Houghton Honors program since early January. She's more scholastically dedicated than I ever was (was I ever?) and is a wonderful person, to boot, so she's doing marvelously, though there is the rare setback of a B+ -- GASP!-- before she springs back with a string of A's. We miss her and can't wait to hear of all the adventuring firsthand when she returns.

And, Deb, the grapevine (MOM) told us that you wished you could hear Millie read in person. The next best thing lies below. Forgive the brusqueness; we taped it last week right before naptime. Here's to the month of April and hearing "The Hat" in person. We love you!


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this bit of home... I do miss all the wee ones. Millie's quite the speed reader. :) I enjoyed the way she sounded out her own name. All this reading must be getting to her. I love you all and send kisses for the munchkins.
-Debbie

Liana said...

This is so sweet - Millie is beautiful, AND she has the best outfits!

Abigail said...

Deb,
Right back at you! We miss you!

Liana,
Yep. She sure knows how to pair tights and ballet costumes, but she didn't get that from me.

heidiann(e) said...

that was really fun.
i love what a wiggleworm she was the whole time.