3.13.2008

Pinkies Up and Away

The girls had a tea party.


It was spontaneous, so the fare was a bit lacking. Don't get me wrong. Ant sandwiches have their time and place; I'm just not sure high tea is one of them.



Even if you decide against ant sandwiches, do include carrots. In fact, if given a choice between spoons and carrots, the wiser choice is always carrots.



Here are the goofy ladies in attendance.

One.


Two.



Three.



And four, who looked enough like number two to be her twin.


5 comments :

Kathy said...

That looks like excellent tea party fare. I have never outgrown tea parties myself. The presentation of the comestibles is very important, and you did a nice job.

Liana said...

Oh how fun -
I hope once I have my little girl (and she's a bit older) that she'll enjoy doing such things, too!

Michelle P said...

I love tea parties with these girls. They are always cute, but even more so all dressed up for tea...i love the scarf on annie--it makes her look so old & dignified. :)

Abigail said...

Don't wait until your girl is old enough; let Noah join in the fun! In my experience with tea parties, brothers also enjoy them. (Being sandwiched in between three brothers taught me this...)

Michelle,
Annika's scarf is actually a superhero's cape. It draped behind her ballet costume and was supposed to help her fly better. And it did!

Anonymous said...

I think, after seeing the dress Millie is wearing, I should retire from the field of fancy dress making.