6.09.2008

Dear Sherlock

Please help me solve this mystery. About two weeks ago, we came home to find a gift bag hanging on our doorknob. Since my nephew Nicholas had recently been born and lives next door to us, I thought maybe the gift was for him. No card or note was included with the bag, but this beautiful set was inside. If anyone knows for sure if this was for Buster, let me know! I'd love to use it on her this winter, but I still wonder if it was placed on the wrong doorknob.


Very Truly Yours,
Unsure and Bemused


2 comments :

Full of Grace said...

That is for Piper- A pre-baby birth gift. I bought one for Christiana too at the end of yr Sears clearance and since I knew you were expecting your wee one a few weeks before mine (even though now she will be a few weeks older) and it was unisex I decided it was the perfect gift for your unknown gender baby (now of which is most definably a beautiful baby girl)

I swung by the other day to drop it off, but alas you weren't home and I forgot to add a card so I thought it would make a nice surprize (forgetting that Becky has a wee one too, which could make for a confusing situation)

I hope you like it :)

Abigail said...

Woohoo!

I love it! Thanks so much, Elizabeth! A proper thank you note will come someday. (And thanks for the preemie clothes; she's been wearing them tons!)