3.03.2009

Here


Have yourself a dumpling.

I meant to put a wordy post on here, but it's late, and I've a floor to mop. Glamour!

p.s. Before I forget-- while my camera was on vacation at the non-repair shop, we went on a wonderful vacation that I mustn't neglect to mention, even though I have no snapshot proof that we were ever gone. Brother Pete, Sarah, and their boys are top-notch, and we soaked in the rays of their company several weeks ago. If you'd like to snoop on all the ways in which Crazy Sarah spoiled us, go here. (And, Sarah, if you had taken video footage, there's no way in heck I'd be shooing people your way, Choleric Smackdown be darned!)

3 comments :

Mike & Mary said...

Hey Abby! Sure I will have a dumpling,one can never have to many.
Alright I cannot wait till Sunday to squeeze those thighs and eat those toes.

from the other funny lady

Abigail said...

Did I catch you sneaking a nibble? Naw, I didn't think so. You were too stuffed from snacking on Malachi... :)

Rebecca said...

Yay for big girls!

I love baby fingernails. And curled toes

(and the 49c dress sure looks neat in black and white!)