3.03.2009

Presents


I only have a few pictures of the Bird's big day. Debbie, Joel, and Luke were all in town, so they came down with Mom and Dad for the party. Becky and the seven next-door cousins were here, too, and this is the only picture I have that proves anyone but our little family celebrated the Bird. George was a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Owen whose tag said "Try Me." Nine pairs of hands did just that within seconds.



She was very pleased (look at the smug expression) by this greenback and attendent suggestion from Grandma and Grandpa Owen. Fast food, here we come!



Aunt Sarah O. , she loves her book and recites, "XOXOXOXOXOXO" when she sees your inscription.


And she also loves to take pictures of herself when her mother leaves the camera on the couch.

2 comments :

Peter said...

Alright, that second photo looks like Gary Johnson shrunk down into a 3 year old girl. Who woulda thunk an old dude could be so cute?

-- Sarah (not Pete; even though this is his account)

Abigail said...

Oh, I know. I thought the same thing and ruefully shook my head as I laughed. She may blame his genes for her chin just like I did. (And it's in the eyes, too, I think.)