9.17.2011

A Big Day

Apart from our family trips, the girls and I were homebodies all summer. We drove to town for groceries every couple of weeks or so, but only if I had to, which I usually didn't because John was good enough to pick up groceries for me.

Because of this, we missed out on the free carousels that we usually enjoy each summer. So the weekend before Labor Day, we slipped out to get in a ride or two before the season ended, and we rode until I was dizzy to make up for all the missed opportunities,



Luci was scared silly and kept trying to climb onto my head. (She doesn't like swings yet, either. Weirdo.)



and then I used some of my Fabulous Finds earnings to buy us custard and Italian ice.





To top it off, they played on the playground.

What a day!





Look at this sweet girl. She doesn't even know she has a mullet, but look at that pose! Stylish.


No comments :