9.17.2011

Destination: Here

A few weeks ago, we were honored by a visit from some college chums and their lovely daughter Lucy. I didn't take many pictures, but I couldn't resist some of Lucy. Fred and Elizabeth are good-looking, big-hearted, talented, artistic people, but they didn't tug the camera-strings as much as Lucy did. She is, without bias, one of the cutest children I've ever seen, with a personality to match.



Creamy skin, blue eyes, vibrant hair, and a sober stare that makes you wonder what thoughts she has locked inside.



I would steal her if I could, but Fred and Elizabeth would have none of it.



Elizabeth, as stylish and pretty as always, gives Lucy a swing on the "higher-higher." (That's what Lucy calls swings. See? Cute!)



Look at Lucy's hair! I just can't get over how beautiful it is.




Lastly, and not totally related to abnormally cute children, since Elizabeth lives with Celiac disease and can't have gluten, I made these gf cookies during her stay.




Oh. My. Goodness.

I'll post the recipe on buildabelly, because they're not something that any chocolate lover should live without.



Come again, chums! We love your good company (and the excuse to make these cookies!).

2 comments :

Farmgirl said...

This little girl is absolutely adorable!!! That hair is magically cute. Great photos- including the cookies. I wish I could eat virtual cookies. Hospital food is not the same as those cookies. :)

Abigail said...

Hospital food?! Oh, no! What now?