10.22.2019

Leftovers


Of late, when stirfry is on the menu, Ezekiel will disappear into the kitchen and return with wooden skewers to serve as chopsticks. One night, after he began eating, Skylark disappeared into the kitchen and returned with enormous roasting sticks that we'd last used for marshmallows.

Whatever floats your stirfry boat!









One enchanted evening, Grandpa Owen made a fire and brought sparklers!






Sometimes, Cadence just vanishes. Disappears. Kapoof! It's most mysterious.





Here are crummy phone snapshots (except for the ones from other people, as noted):


This is not a crummy picture! It is a rare picture of me with my Heart. He is my favorite, he took me on a date, and when I told him I was full, he bought me the largest ice cream cone in the state.






It's really no wonder that he doesn't take me out very often.






Non-crummy snapshot alert! Matt and Rebecca shared these from a day with the Parseghians, who are among the best of good folk.

Here we go 'round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush...






Anto gave Aidan one of his young life's finest moments, to date.










And Skylark ate a few more mulberries on the way home.



Someday, this endearing doofus will appear at your door with a special delivery.





The girls got a complete room makeover; Zeke got...well, Zeke got a shelf. 
I know, buddy, I know.


3 comments :

Liana said...

love the picture of you & John.
And that shelf... it's not just *any* shelf.
You have the most beautiful family, love all your Shotsnap posts.

Abigail said...

Thanks, Liana! I always appreciate your encouraging comments and have hopes that, someday, we may run into each other so you can meet all the children in real life!

Abigail said...

p.s. The shelf was a hand-me-down brown owl plane thingie with googly eyes. We took off the owl eyes and painted over the feathers to make it a straightforward plane, and, you're right, it's a pretty unique shelf, though less so than it was before we made the changes. :)