10.16.2019

Real Time to Remember


If anyone's wondering why it's so great to have children, here's one reason!

Cadence is wandering around the house right now, dressed in a yellow ball gown and with a shopping bag full of dress-up clothes slung over her shoulder. She's been on a wild spree and has been giving me updates on her purchases. Lucinda just overheard her casually remark to Skylark, "People call me Sprinkle-Sprinkle, but that's only because they don't know that my real name is Knitting Needles."
_______________________________________________________________


And as long as I'm recording things to remember, a few months back, we overheard her admonishing her light-up turtle during naptime: "Johnny Cash! Get out of there! Stop barking, Johnny Cash! Don't bite me, Johnny Cash!" before proceeding to have a murmured conversation with him...still inside of her turtle.


No comments :