12.16.2006

Ooshy Gooshy.

My Heart is the most romantic boy a girl could ever imagine.

This morning while I was upstairs, he made this for me, and I melted into a pool of eternal devotion before my guffaws drowned everything else out. I'm not sure if it will work with dial-up, but I sure hope it does. I don't want a single one of you to miss out on this display of unmatched tenderness.

(And in case anyone wonders why I'm still awake, it's because the communion loaf is cooling... But our tree is standing! In bare, green glory, but standing!)

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

That was HILARIOUS.

You can bandg like a paulson girl....

Matt said...

John, you're an example to us all.

Griffen said...

Too, too funny. I don't have ANY idea what hyper-elf-abigail was saying, but the facial expression that accompanied that dancing was priceless.

Rebecca said...

Something about...cleaning dishes, sweeping the floor, baking bread and not being able to do it all.

That was TOO funny! I loved it! I am always amazed by what John can find on the internet.

Loved the dancing with such a stoic face. hehehe.

Full of Grace said...

That was SO FUNNY!!! I couldn't stop giggling :) What a fun (yet romantic) gesture :)

Abigail said...

John's mom actually found it on the Internet and emailed us lots of little dancing elves (who looked uncannily like ourselves, Dude, and Rocky the Cat). While I was upstairs John put me in the mix and added the vocals (you're right on, Rebecca) to tease me.

He is romantic, but this wasn't a gushy moment, though it was awfully funny.

Anonymous said...

That is wickedly funny and mildly disturbing, all at the same time. :)

Michelle

sarah said...

disturbing is the word....i loved it.