8.10.2007

The Guile of Ponies

After the fair, we stopped by my parents' house to chat and ride a pony. Here's Anna coming up the hill.




Here's Millie, directly before she gasped, "Oh! oh! OH!" and fell off Princess. It was pretty funny. Princess has a sneaky habit of sucking in air and inflating her belly when Mom tightens the cinch. She then lets the extra air out, and the cinch is more slack than it should be. Millie was fine and got back on, which is why I can guiltlessly say it was funny.




Here's Annika riding after Millie slipped off, gripping with white knuckles, not knowing that no matter how tightly she holds the horn, she'll still fall if the saddle slips.





I have no pictures of Alex, but I have some video footage of both her and Anna. Never fear, Alex, I'll bring them to the Island when we come...

No comments :