7.17.2008

One Enchanted Evening

Our Owen parents and Sarah came for a weekend visit, and I have a few pictures to prove it. Because I'm a slacker (who was ENJOYING THE VISIT instead of TAKING MILLIONS OF PICTURES), I only documented a few moments for the greedy internet. I hate taking loads of pictures when they visit because we're always too busy talking or adventuring or eating (and, honestly, I feel awkward taking pictures of pretty much anybody but the girls). If the number of snapshots reflected the enjoyment of our visit, there'd be dozens on here!

Grandma and Piper meet and bond.




Piper's first carousel ride.


And then we went to a playground before eating cold custard.







I love Annika's Olympic intensity as she goes there...



and back again.



This girl's pretty intense about running a tight ship.



And this one just likes to run and run and run and run.



No comments :