11.25.2009

Hickory Nut Season

You can bet we're going to pick hickory nuts when my mom tells us they're ready.




Even Piper pitched in.


Susannah worked like she was depending on them for winter survival.








And this hands-on-hip pose??? She's been executing it perfectly non-stop for weeks now. In pajamas, in church clothes, fresh from the bathtub...NON-STOP. I don't know who's teaching her these things, but I know it's not me.


Annie took the rest of these pictures. I deleted the 30 that were blurry.







3 comments :

sarah said...

Hooray! There you are! I almost didn't believe that you were still around, and so very you! Hooray!

cadie said...

These pictures just radiate fall. Ahh...

Titi said...

Piper is all her own. She is the imitation of no one, she is full to bursting with the essence of Piper.