11.25.2009

Hickory Nuts. Again.

We have enough for the winter, my mom has gathered enough for several nations of squirrels (those who know my mom know that I write that in all seriousness), and there are still more on the ground.






After gathering a small basket of nuts, we went for a woodsy walk.

Some highlights.

These two are a highlight, hm?


The reason for Annika's pout is priceless. She was upset because she couldn't figure out a way to fit her "stick" into her backpack. I told her that if she wanted it badly enough, she could carry it home.


So she did.


I think Millie's stick was a more sensible size, but who am I to judge?



And this lagging woodswoman leaving the fo-ah-est just made me laugh. What a funny, little priss she is.


1 comment :

Griffen said...

I can see why she was having trouble fitting that one into her backpack. I've often thought in reading of your escapades that Annie and Griffen would be fast friends. I think so, again.