5.20.2011

Feaster Eating. I Mean Easter Feasting.

Before we left for church on Easter Sunday, I took these boring pictures of the table. Boring. Pictures. Table.





Because I care about these things more than I should, I have to tell you that everything on the table, plates and cutlery included, cost six quarters. (Math whizzes, that's $1.50!) Stores LOVE me.



Our church service starts after lunch and ends right before supper, so we had an Easter dinner (supper). Here is one boring picture I took of our meal, for the sake of the eggshell candles. Thanks, Martha! (Martha's a close pal of mine who sometimes has clever ideas. Her directions were too fussy, though, so I simply washed some coffee-grounds-covered-eggshells from the breakfast compost bowl and stuffed a cheap votive candle inside.)


And here's Pip, salting her roll. She's her Papa's daughter, for sure.

No comments :