5.20.2011

This One's for the Boys



And it makes things look much seedier than the reality. John took me on my first ever double date, and it was splendid. We met up with friends of ours at a restaurant, and after enjoying a delicious meal, he drove me to what I assumed would be a movie. WRONG. He took us to the theater! We saw a local university's production of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, and I enjoyed it so much that I still feel happy thinking about it. It was well performed, and I'm thankful for a Heart who knows me.

Anyway, on the way home, the boys stopped for a drink for them and conversation for us girls. The little place was packed to the gills, so we stepped outside to the back. It just oozes flowers and romance, eh? Way to go, guys.

3 comments :

trawlerman said...

Ale!

Matt said...

Skunk!

Abigail said...

Put the two together and whaddya got?!