11.21.2011

All Five

These snapshots don't have a proper post, so I'm giving them one.

Luci caught with her hand in the peanut butter.




I suppose it's my fault for dressing her that morning.






Piper caught sleepy on the couch one morning.






Piper caught comfortably (?) asleep in the Moses basket one afternoon








Susannah caught holding Turkey. (I know what you're thinking, but we're not eating Turkey on Thursday. Plus, I warned them not to name the chickens...)





Annika caught reading in a sunbeam.




Bang-less Millie caught reading on the lonely loveseat.







Freshly be-banged Millie eating early morning muffins.





5 comments :

elizabethfrances said...

Those gorgeous bangs.

After seeing all these photos of the girls Lucy asks, "Where's John Ownen" which to I reply, "At work."

Rebecca said...

that picture of Susie? She looks stretched and lanky and not at all like the little girl she ought to still be. Where does the time go?

Molly said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up, especially Miss Luci! Gorgeous girls, gorgeous photos. Thanks for sharing.

Much Love!

Abigail said...

Elizabeth,
Bingo! We miss him.

Michelle P said...

Wow they are getting so big!! Quite the young ladies the older 3 are becoming!!