11.21.2011

With Credit to Sarah

At the beginning of October, we enjoyed a wonderful weekend with our Owen family. While they were here, Dude, McGamma, and Aunt Sarah took the girls out for a fun date to an apple farm, and I sent my camera along with Sarah so that we'd come away with a few pictures of the weekend (considering I was too lazy to take any).

So, thanks, Sarah, for all these pictures. You and Fancy Camera are a good fit (Psst. Christmas is coming, Sinterklaas.)

The girls enjoyed The Haunted Barn for the second year in a row.

This remains the highlight.



What is this, you ask? Gruesome "Lawnmower Guy," of course.





While they were out, Millie looked older than she's allowed to,




Piper cuddled with Grandma,






they all went on a woodsy hayride,




and they came home to a gorgeous sunset.



The next day, Sarah took these pictures of Dude being an exemplar Grandpa....




turning his sweet Luci into the Terror of the Seas.




Pretty convincing, hm?


2 comments :

cadie said...

Aww! I didn't think I was much of an "aww"-er, but just about every photo of Luci makes me say that. She is so cute!! Eye-patch, earring, tubby belly and all!

Abigail said...

I know the feeling. Piper also inspires this reaction in me.