11.21.2011

Feast

John will routinely make the whole family a feast for breakfast (the girls actually call them "Papa's feasts"), so it's only fair that they return the favor once in a while. The girls made him this breakfast, forced him to lie down on the couch and close his eyes, and while I sat on a nearby chair, Millie asked to use the camera to document the experience.

So Mildred's eye, instead of mine, saw

the cheerful breakfast on a tray






the ritual fork-feeding (I don't know why they had to feed him, but apparently, they needed to),




and the Mama, doing a routine check of the tonsils.




C'mon now; you know breakfast in bed at your house follows the same pattern...

2 comments :

sarah said...

I really enjoyed this story. I won't say which picture, especially, I enjoyed, but I giggled. A lot. But quietly, because it is very late here.

Abigail said...

Quiet giggling is good. Mustn't wake the chickens!