6.27.2014

Aponi Joi


(Picture of my parents, my brothers and sisters, and all the nieces and nephews.  Yup. That's twenty-five children spread between the four siblings who are married with children.  And, yup.  they're awesome!)


For the first time in two years, we get to see Andy, Wendy, and the cousins!  They're on a two-month vacation, and we've been soaking up as much as we can before the bush-plane flies them back in August.  Aponi just graduated from high school, and they hosted an enormous party at my uncle's pond.  They poured so much work into all the details, and we had a wonderful time.

So wonderful, in fact, that I barely took any pictures.


Cousins reunited (this is for you and Cass, Becky).









They even served up a s'mores bar.





This was a huge hit with Simeon and Annika both, not to mention Annika's sweet-toothed mother.





 


Zeke mostly liked the pond.



3 comments :

Abigail said...

p.s. I guess it's obvious, but along with my four brothers and two sisters are my three sisters(in-law) and one brother(in-law).

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Abby, LOVE the second pic! And who in the world are they? ;)
Cassie

Abigail said...

I dunno. Two random, strange girls who just showed up at the pond! I don't know who they thought they were, but they seemed to enjoy the marshmallow pops... :)