6.27.2014

Gumshoe


Why does this baby look so frightened?







Because his big brother loooooves him, that's why, and there is no love as violent as that of a 2-year old.





So many people wonder before a baby comes if we're worried about the "old" baby being jealous of the new.  In my experience, though, the only thing to fret over is how to tone the inevitable love down to safe physical levels.







Jealousy?  Absolutely not.






With someone this cute, there's no space for envy,






but there are acres for love.



5 comments :

rlbuckwalter said...

I have been trying and trying to think of who this baby reminds me of...and I finally came up with it! Don Knotts. :) That bug-eyed, skinny face look (http://projects.latimes.com/hollywood/star-walk/don-knotts/). Love it.

Anonymous said...

Haha--that's perfect!

D.

Abigail said...

HA! Your comment is one of the best ever, Rachel! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the picture you linked to, and have since shared it with many. You're spot on! I only hope he grows out of the look, though, when he's too old for it to be the cutest thing ever. (Although it didn't seem to harm Don any, did it?)

Full of Grace said...

I have NEVER seen eyes like that at such a tiny age! Wow, love the lovin he is getting from his big brother! :)

heidiann(e) said...

oh my GOODNESS!!!

These are wonderful.

!!!