6.27.2014

Start 'Em Young

Pip has been taking some pictures lately.  It goes like this.  First, she asks if she can take a picture of...such and such...with the camera.  I give permission, telling her she can take four pictures.  Thirty minutes later, she returns with a full memory card.

Most pictures are predictable.

















Sifting through, I usually find some I like quite a lot, like these.









 
















Susannah's been asking to use the camera, too, and her snapshots are equally nice.
See?
















Zeke has NOT been asking to use the camera, and I wouldn't give permission even if he did ask, because his snapshots look like this:




4 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

I don't know...

I like Zeke's photo an awful lot, too.
(Though I might not trust him to NOT take the camera to his manure-pile playground.)

Abigail said...

Truth be told, I also like it. Don't tell HIM, though! I'm leery of giving encouragement to two-year olds who already pilfer Very Expensive Cameras if given the chance.

Rebecca said...

I don't know- I kindof love the last shot.

Abigail said...

Alright. The votes have it. I just gave Zeke my camera.