9.26.2005

Speaking of hidden...

A bit ago, as I picked up the dropped and hidden, the forgotten and misplaced, and the all-around clutter of our living room, Millie came running out of the bedroom, glowworm in hand. She was supposed to be napping, and I watched her run around the back of the rocking chair, snatching at the air in front of her.

"Jacy," she sternly reproved, "Come here! It's naptime right now." Then with the elusive and invisible Jacy held tightly in her clasped fist, she marched back to the bedroom.

(Lately, Jacy's been going to work with John in order to buy flowers, but I suppose she stayed home today, hidden behind the rocking chair.)

Oh, and may I introduce Millie's most recent friend? Her name is Friendly, and she's, or at least I assume she is, quite friendly.

No comments :