9.02.2005


This is Big Norm, the world's largest known living pig. We paid a dollar apiece to gaze upon his rolls because John was supremely excited to enter the tent. In John's words to the pig's owner, "He's a MAGNIFICENT pig!" (We all know he was only speaking of the amount of ham and bacon Big Norm has to offer.) Big Norm is about 8 feet long and weighs 1,600 pounds. When we asked if he gets much exercise, his owner replied, "Sure, he gets up and walks to his food and water..." (Follow the link for more info. on this fat pig.) Posted by Picasa

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

That pig is utterly and entirely gross. I've seen road-kill that looked more appealing.

Abigail said...

More appealing than this beautiful piece of breakfast? I'm shocked to read your words. He's a handsome, handsome pig! (And I'll proclaim that even though I recall my gasp of horror when I first saw him in his air-conditioned room.)