8.08.2010

Finery

You wanted to see Christmas dresses with girls inside them?

I live to oblige.


Because Millie's dress from Grandma O. came with a matching doll dress, I made the two doll dresses on the right, and, uh, they weren't finished until after Christmas. Killjoy.



It's okay. They didn't seem to mind.


Well, maybe just a smidge...


Millie looks much too old for comfort here.


And also here, but only because she's borrowing my glasses to match Gracie.



Ah, that's more like it, my sweet.

1 comment :

cadie said...

That first one is great. You caught them all smiling at the same time! You're right, Millie is looking more grown-up. She looks like a "Snow White" beauty, such dark hair and such fair skin; maybe not quite "rosebud red lips" but close!

I like the last one too! Goofy girl.